The Worlds’ Biggest Natural Flower Garden is located in Dubai and is named as Miracle Garden. This garden spread over an area of 72,000-square-meter and has more than 150 million flowers and 45 different species. It started on 14th February 2013 and now more than 1.5 million people per year visited there. The real miracle is that it was built in a desert(middle east destination). This garden will be closed during the summer season. 45 million varieties of flowers are there, including marigold, petunias and geraniums. Due to the re-use of wastewater through drip irrigation, the desert now became a green garden.
Multi-coloured flowers arranged in different shapes, patterns, arches and so on. There is a large flower wall, that is bidding for a Guinness Record. The miracle garden provides several services and facilities to the visitors, including VIP parking, open parking, toilet, sitting area, prayer room, security room, first aid room, ablution facility carts for handicapped visitors, retails and so on.
- Vehicle Arts
- Multi-coloured umbrellas used for covering the pathways
- An amazing dhow covered with flowers
- Homes covered with enchanting and colourful flowers
- Perfect Cube arts
- Peacock is decorated using spectacular flowers
- A magical home and magical faucet
- Pentagonally arranged flowers
- A small and cute structure of Burj Khalifa
- Heart shaped arches